sexta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2008

My Hero, by Laura

I have already read the 6th and the 7th books of Harry Potter, and I discovered many things about Snape that I didn't know. Since the beggining everybody thaught Snape was a bad guy and he was working for Voldemort. In the 6th book, he kills Dumbledore, so there's no motive to think he is a good person.

However, in the 7th book, almost at the end, Voldemort asks his snake to kill Snape behind his back. I got realy sad because he seemed like an interesting character. After that, they research in Snape's memories and find out that his childhood and youth was really sad, and he use to love Lillian, Harry's mom; but James Potter was a jackass, and he ruined part of Snape's life.

He was a good man, no doubt. Rest in peace, dear Severus! :D

Nenhum comentário: